Insight + Creativity = Value! That is the Pilot° Communications formula for delivering solid evidence-based marketing and communications. We are inspired by social purpose, driven by results, and recognized as an industry leader. Pilot° looking to add a key player to our team.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Administrator is highly organized and can work and problem-solve independently. This individual will carry out various financial and administrative duties in support of the Pilot° Team and clients. These include but are not limited to organizing the accounting systems and establishing processes and protocols within the Pilot project management platform. The successful candidate will be required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management, and clients/vendors.
For More Details Read More
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of office policies and procedures, standards and document control
- Administration of the filing system; maintain, log, file and update records
- Supporting the recruitment and orientation of employees
- Maintaining the time management system (Function Point), including compiling reports in support of payroll and project management
- Administering the payroll system, holiday schedules, annual leave accruals and the Group Health Benefits Program
- Analyzing and reporting on project budgets and profitability
- Preparation of audit reports on client projects
- Preparation of financial and cash flow statements and other documents pertaining to financial management.
- Accounting and data entry duties, including Invoicing, Bill Payments, A/P, A/R, HST Filings, and Account Reconciliations
- Assisting Account Managers with the compilation of estimates and schedules for clients through Function Point
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business and/or accounting, or relevant discipline, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of finance and accounting
- Experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks,
- Experience and knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Excellent analytical skills
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A TEAM MEMBER WITH:
- Attention to detail, consistency, and precision.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude along with ability for self-direction and demonstration of initiative.
- Team player and passionate about client service and business growth.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday, November 17th, 2023