The intersecting interests of the non-profit sector and industry have great potential to create benefits for both donors and receivers. When companies truly understand the concept of the “social license to operate,” community investment takes off.
Pilot° works with non-profits to create messaging that tells a story, rather than sells a program. Through research and relationship-building, we make appropriate matches between non-profit needs and corporate and public philanthropy. As a result, our campaigns have consistently opened hearts – and wallets.
Non-profit clients include:
- Husky Energy Easter Seals House
- Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Place
- Newfoundland Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
- Canadian Red Cross
- Elaine Dobbin Centre for Autism/Autism Society
- Ducks Unlimited
- The Grenfell Foundation
- Grand Concourse Authority
- Presentation Sisters
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of St. John’s